Saturday, March 31, 2018

I'm Stuck on You-Cute Cactus


Hi Glitter fans, Sharla here today with a card I made using this adorable image called Cute Cactus !

I created this many layered card that is done completely with paper.  I find myself not really using a lot of different embellishments, mostly  just paper. I cut the frame with dies and inked around the edges of the papers to distress and interest.  I added line work, used some super cute pattern paper and colored the image with my copics.  

What is your go to embellishment?  Are you a paper only type of person, do you like to load up and bulk up with fun accessories and embellishments.  Do you keep things simple, vintage, lots of layers?  Curious minds want to know! ;)

                                           

                      Please come join our FB page for some fun challenges and lots of inspiration.