Just a reminder that there is still time to play in our June Challenge/Making Waves.
Our rules are pretty straight forward and as long as you follow them, you will be eligible for the winner's prize of 3 digis of your choice from our Sasayaki Glitter Etsy Store. We will also have a Top 3 who will each win one digi of their choice from the Sasayaki Glitter Etsy Store!!
- Our challenges start on the 3rd of the month and close as the next month's challenge begins.
- In order to claim your prize, please make sure you follow our blog and/or join in our Facebook fan group
- Please link up with a NEW creation - no backlinking allowed. Link to the specific post with the project you are entering into the challenge, not to your blog in general.
- You must follow the theme of each challenge.
- You may use any image you wish. Although we would love to see an image from Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps, it is not required to play along. Your creation, however, must include some type of image - digi stamp, clip art, rubber/clear stamp, etc.
- You can submit any type of papercraft or altered project, you are not limited to just cards. In fact, we encourage all types of creative projects :)
- Please mention our challenge and link back to us in your challenge post.
- Maximum of 3 entries per challenge, no combined challenges limit.
- Entries that do not follow the rules will be deleted.
We would love for you to also join our Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp Facebook Group and share your creations made using images from Sasayaki Glitter Stamp on Etsy. We will have contests, games and promotions over there from time to time.
Amy using Baby Seals
We would also love for you to join us on our Facebook Page.