Sunday, January 28, 2018

LADY BELL LOVES COFFEE BY ANGELA

Can you believe it is almost February?   I feel like it was just New Years Eve!!

Today I am sharing a card and video featuring Lady Bell Loves her coffee from Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.  I wish I could look this good in the morning!    Grab her here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/285837955/lady-bell-loves-coffee-digital-stamp-by


I colored her with my Copics, Spectrum Noirs, a couple of others (promarkers and my newest markers- alcohol markers from Shuttle Art)  I have found that all different markers have different strengths and I must say I really do like these.  



Skin- Copics- E000, E00, E11, E21 and Baby Pink (ProMarker)
Hair- Copics- E31, E33, E37
Robe and slippers- Copics- B00, BG10, BG15
Nightgown- Copics- G82 and G85
Headpiece- Copics- G82, G85 Spectrum Noir- CT3, GB5, Copics RV21 and ShuttleArt 17(Pastel Pink) 
Coffee Mug- Copics- C1, C3, C5, C7

And the video:





Hope you enjoyed.  See you soon!