Sunday, October 21, 2018

Multiple Projects video using one image by Audrey

Today I am sharing a new video from my “Use Your Supplies” series featuring one of the amazing images from Sasayaki Glitter shop.  I chose Image #123 Footballer Girl 
My video shares many different ways to use the same image and 1 template from my Cameo that was purchased at the Silhouette Store.  


Card

Place Card

Soccer Ball Basket

I sure hope you like it and will go watch my video.
You can check out my videos on the Sasayaki Glitter YouTube Channel and all images can be found at the Sasayaki Glitter shop on Etsy, go check it out, you will be happy you did, SO MANY awesome images!
To learn even more about Sasayaki Glitter, make sure to visit Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Fan Group and the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog!  Hope you have enjoyed my project.  Hugs!!
Audrey