Tuesday, February 5, 2019

MARIA USING SASAYAKI GLITTER BY NAZ BIRTHDAY CLEAR STAMP SET

Hello, everyone!!

Welcome to my another blog post!! I am very excited to share with you this new clear stamp set by Sasayaki glitter Stamps!!  I very much enjoyed "playing" with it!!  I started coloring with one of the images and just colored the skin and hair.  I then finished coloring the entire image and stamped one of the cute sentiments on it, finishing a card.
I created a video of this process and will be making a second one soon.  

You can find this stamp set at the Sasayaki Etsy
store:
(Click image for store)


Finished Card
Copic Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E29, E27, E25, E23
Dress:
B29, B26, B24
Shoes:
W7, W5, W3
Ice Cream:
R85, R83, R81
E53, E51

Grass:
G14, G12
Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

That's it!! I hope you like and and I hope you subscribe to my blog for more inspiration and coloring!

Have a great day!!

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crafter