Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Christmas Chihuahuas - Speed coloring by Maria

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog! I wanted to share with your this video I created for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps!  These adorable puppies are ready for Christmas!  

First off, here's the finished card.  I only showed how I colored the puppies. I went with traditional colors and kept it simple.  The will surely help bring "Joy to the World!"


Copic Sketch Markers

Chihuahuas Left to Right:

E43, E41, R24, R12, R11, E11, E00
E53, E51, E50, YG13, YG11, R12, R11
E37, E33, E31, R12, R11, R89, R29, R27, R24

Grounding:
W3, W1

Here's the video.  It has been uploaded at the 
Sasayaki Glitter Stamps YouTube Channel:

Aren't they cute?  I hope you like it!  Please subscribe to Sasayaki Glitter Stamps and also my blog and channel for more coloring videos!

Keep getting crafty!

My Youtube Channel:


My Facebook Fan Page

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crafter