Tuesday, June 19, 2018

INSPIRATION DAY WITH CHRISSY AND ELLY



Hello Everyone Chrissy   here today...

It is inspiration time and I'm gpoing to share one of my favourite images with you, and yes, I have used her before and still want to use her again..

This is ELLY IN THE RAIN  and unfortunately I cannot find her in the store so just added the store link where there are other delightful little elephants doing there thing..like..




And the list goes on..love her.




So here is sweet ELLY IN THE RAIN..all coloured up with markers and a few pencils...


Used white gel pen to highlight her cute flowers on her dress and boots..


Slightly on a  side view to see the sparkle of the raindrops made with glitter glue and a toothpick..and the puddle die which I could have cut out with glitter card stock but my brain was not over there at the time so I glitter glued it..        

So there we go..thanks so much for stopping by and remember we have inspiration on PINTEREST




and of course FACEBOOK where there are challenge to play in and freebies...



Luv CHRISSYxx