Sunday, November 12, 2017

THE FAIRY

Happy Sunday Sweet Ladies.

I am so thrilled to be sharing some inspiration with all of you today.  I used this adorable new image named "The Fairy."  I used Copic's to color her and decided to color her various shades of blue to go along with the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge theme of using the color blue.



It was actually a lot of fun trying to use a lot of different shades of blue. I also added  some word stickers to the top of the card and a stencil to create the background.

I hope she inspires you to enter the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge and just have fun coloring Naz's images.



It's been so much fun creating this post and sharing another one of Naz's amazing images.

Have a fabulous day and I am so looking forward to seeing your amazing creations.

With lots of smiles
Laine Kammeraad
Sasayaki Glitter DT