Tuesday, April 26, 2016

THE BOY IN THE SKY






Hello Everyone..

Here today to share my inspiration project using another FABulous image from the new releases at..

SASAYAKI GLITTER

This is THE BOY IN THE SKY



Hee hee..he is great...



Flying over the hills by the seat of his pants... "IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO FLY"...if you are a dare devil or accident prone..



The dimension on the clouds and balloon..

I actually have this on my calendar...but forgot or lost the full photo..but here is the calendar...



My Birthday marked off and my holidays when I made this....One gone and the other is on its way to being gone...6 more sleeps then back to work..

For more inspiration pictures you could check out our PINTEREST
Or come and visit our FACEBOOK   page, join up and play in our challenges...






So there we go...Thanks so much for stopping by...hope your is going real well, and I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx